HR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
If you’re a people person, taking your first steps in the exciting world of HR, Human Resources (HR) function of Saracakis Group of Companies is the ideal place to dive in.
We’re currently in search of a talented and resourceful :
HR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
In Saracakis Group of Companies, we understand that it is only when our employees thrive that our business thrives as well. And that can only happen by hiring the right HR professionals.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in the full cycle of payroll process (including data collection, organization & administration)
- Gather information regarding changes in employee’s payroll, such as sick leaves, overtime etc.
- Calculate and process payroll by incorporating overtime, shifts, raises, bonuses, etc.
- Ensure calculations and filings are in full compliance with laws and payroll/HR standards.
- Administer hiring/termination process and prepare necessary forms.
- Calculate of compensation package for resigned/dismissed employees.
- Enter data into payroll, administrative databases and software programs.
- Update personnel files – electronic / paper versions.
- Administer employee benefits (private medical insurance plan, fuel cards, etc.).
- Handle public authorities’ tasks (Ergani platform, Sepenet, etc.).
- Communicate with public sectors.
- Provide administrative assistance and assist with day-to-day operations of the HR function and duties.
- Leverage digital technology capabilities to simplify the HR workflows, propose ways to improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and enhance employee experience.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance.
- Master’s degree in HR will be considered as a strong plus.
- Proven 2-4 year-experience in an organized HR department and ideally in payroll administration.
- Excellent knowledge of ERGANI.
- Adequate exposure in greek employment law and regulations.
- Robust skills in data analytics and Systems thinking (analyze and recognize how a system's constituent parts interrelate and how sub-systems work within the context of larger systems).
- Exposure in advanced HRIS systems (e.g., Payroll and HCM systems, Employee self-service platforms, interactive internal communication dashboards, etc.)
- Agility in learning new technological tools and systems when needed.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language.
- Inherent interpersonal and communication skills, ethical principles, and cultural awareness.
- Self-motivation and resourceful, problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible approach, ability to adapt to changing business needs and shift priorities as required.
- Business acumen - understanding of business processes, their interrelationships and KPIs.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Strong training and development prospects and growth in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Εκδήλωση Ενδιαφέροντος – HR Payroll Administrator
Εάν θέλετε να εκδηλώσετε την επιθυμία σας για εργασία στον Όμιλό μας, για τη θέση "HR Payroll Administrator", παρακαλούμε όπως συμπληρώσετε τα στοιχεία σας στην παρακάτω φόρμα και στη συνέχεια να επισυνάψετε το βιογραφικό σας σημείωμα.