Having leadership presence in the automotive sector for a century, at Saracakis Group of Companies, we are always looking for passionate people to join our team. We are currently seeking to hire a:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria etc. and ensure the compliance of deadlines.
- Evaluating progress and preparing detailed reports.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable QA/QC policies, practices, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Cooperating with engineers, architects etc. in order to define the specifications of the project.
- Negotiating of construction contracts.
- Managing the subcontracting companies to achieve project goals.
- Ensuring the compliance of all Health, Safety and Environment standards.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (preferably in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical).
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer in Construction Projects and Electromechanical Machinery projects.
- Familiar with technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment.
- Excellent Organization skills and ability to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Experience in the HSE field.
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent use of English language (written and spoken).
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential
Εκδήλωση Ενδιαφέροντος – Facilities Engineer
Εάν θέλετε να εκδηλώσετε την επιθυμία σας για εργασία στον Όμιλό μας, για τη θέση "Facilities Engineer ", παρακαλούμε όπως συμπληρώσετε τα στοιχεία σας στην παρακάτω φόρμα και στη συνέχεια να επισυνάψετε το βιογραφικό σας σημείωμα.